Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday

So I think I am fighting a cold. Mr. H. was down with one last weekend and I thought I was clear. He even slept in the guest bedroom on his worst nights so he didn't cough all over me and spread his germs on me while I was sleeping. So yesterday had a few sneezes and sniffles. Sudafed and netti pot at the ready. Today feeling ok, just a bit run down. Now it's Friday night and I have choice to make......





Do I take a shot of the nasty green stuff and crash at 7:00pm and try to nip this sucker in the bud....or have a frosty cold delicious beverage (see the blue mountains tells ya it's frosty cold) and relax with some fine conversation with Mr. H. We both like soup. Just askin...

1 comment:

  1. Since I am not a beer drinker...I am thinking option #3. Malibu and orange juice. Combo of delicious beverage and vitamin C for the cold!

    ReplyDelete