Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Things

It was our daughters birthday this week and her friend at work made her these amazing cupcakes:
They are so pretty and the petals are mini marshmallows cut in half and sprinkled with colored sugar crystals. Wow.

I ordered some Miracle Noodles from amazon.com. I plan to have them this weekend with a big pot of chunky tomato sauce. We have not had spaghetti since January when we went primal. Jonesin' for some spaghetti! I'll let you know how they turn out. Mostly positive reviews but a few negative ones. We'll see. I'm also going to make some Lo Mein with them. Yum! They contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan. It comes from the Konjac root. I'll post the results.
And last but not least.....I am the eggman, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob:
 C'mon? Don't you see the resemblance?
That's my bro and sis-n-law's puppy Chloe the Mastiff. (the top picture) Ain't she pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment