Friday, February 4, 2011

Grilled Salmon

I love fish. Mr. H does not. But when we grill some steaks (I love steak) I like to throw a piece of salmon on the grill. I found that this method works like a charm every time. This way I don't have to worry about the salmon sticking to the grill and it comes out beautifully moist and tasty.
Place the salmon skin side down on a piece of foil large enough to wrap it up with all the goodies. Top with fresh chopped garlic, a few pats of butter, sliced red onions and then squeeze a fresh lemon over it (thank you Sue for the fresh lemons from your tree, they were so full of juice!!!).
Wrap it up in the foil then wrap it in another layer of foil. Place skin side down on the grill. Grill for 7 minutes a side and voila:
Tender, juicy, delicious salmon. Yummmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment