Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainbows and Unicorns

My job is a bit stressful. Nuf said. So we try to have a little fun sometimes. One of my co-workers, whom we shall call D from here on out, was having a rough day and mentioned (s)he had the best intentions of having a "unicorn and rainbow" day. But life seems to get in the way and I wanted to turn that frown upside down, if you will, as it were.

D, I heard, likes oatmeal raisin cookies and reese's p-butter cups so I sent a request to the unicorn and rainbow folks to bless my friend with happiness.

What happened you ask? They came through and poured their blessings onto him.
The little buggers were busy all night and we arrived the next day to:

Yes, you guessed it, Rainbows and Unicorns, and oatmeal raisin cookies, and reese's p-butter cups. And D had a few moments of smiles and happiness.
Thank you D, you brought smiles and happiness to all those around you today.

1 comment:

  1. Sheryl - "A" thinks you are the most thoughtful friend. Seriously, I know "D" appreciated it, you can see it on his face.

    ReplyDelete